This 285-page guide to the Adventures in ZEITGEIST setting offers a world of steam, sorcery, and intrigue, bringing fantasy gaming to a new era of innovative magic and technology. Whether a conspirator, a constable, a revolutionary, or a vagabond, your adventures will steer the course of a new age.
Adventures in ZEITGEIST offers character options for players to explore this new setting of industrial fantasy, plus advice and adventure hooks for game masters to help them bring to life the world's great nations, their clashing ideologies, and the mysteries and plots that imperil them.
Inside, you'll discover:
- A detailed overview of Llanjr, its nations, geography, and history.
- New deva, gnoll, goblin, kobold, lizardfolk, and minotaur heritages.
- Sixteen new subclasses like the
warlock, and the
herald, as well as the new quick-witted
- Six cultures to help ground your character in the world of ZEITGEIST, including the Bloodmarked gnolls, De Guerra orcs, and the philosophical Dialecicians.
- A dozen feats to show your devotion to the grand social movements shaping the world, like tinkering Technologists, the secret society of Vekeshi Mystics, and the Skyseers who glimpse prophecies in the movements of the planes in the night sky.
- Over thirty new magic items, such as the absurdist web, blood of the hollow widow, countermagical handcuffs, and the hat of hats.
- Tools for proper modern heroes, like an astounding array of firearms, the finest monster-repelling apotropaics science can devise, and arcanotechnological innovations such as lantern blasters, asomatous canvas projectors, and planarite-fueled dirigibles.
- Monsters ranging from the dreamborn srasama-fey of Elfaivar and the emotivore malice beasts to the pride of Pemberton Industries: B.E.A.R. - the battle enhanced animalistic replicant.
Chapter 1: A World on its Axis
Chapter 2: The Science of Adventure
Chapter 3: An Exposition of Inventions
Chapter 6: A Parade of Curiosities