In this guide to Level Up, the advanced roleplaying game, you will find everything you need to play. Create diverse and unique heroes, engage in epic combat with villainous foes, cast powerful spells, and build mighty strongholds!
THIS CORE RULEBOOK INCLUDES:
- A unique origin system which allows you to select your heritage, culture, background, and destiny!
- Details of adventuring gear, weapons, armor, vehicles, and strongholds.
- Full rules for combat and adventuring.
- Hundreds of spells, combat maneuvers, exploration knacks, and other exciting abilities!
- An advanced rule system which adds depth to the core 5th Edition rules while maintaining full compatibility.
Level Up is a standalone game. Everything you need to create your character and start adventuring can be found in this rulebook.
Chapter 1: Character Creation
Chapter 2: Origin
- Heritage || Dragonborn | Dwarf | Elf | Gnome | Halfling | Human | Orc | Planetouched
- Culture || Caravanner | Circusfolk | Collegiate | Cosmopolitan | Deep Dwarf | Deep Gnome | Dragonbound | Dragoncult | Eladrin | Forest Gnome | Forgotten Folx | Forsaken | Godbound | High Elf | Hill Dwarf | Imperial | Itinerant | Kithbáin Halfling | Lone Wanderer | Mountain Dwarf | Mustbairn Halfling | Nomad | Settler | Shadow Elf | Steamforged | Stoic Orc | Stoneworthy | Stout Halfling | Tinker Gnome | Tunnel Halfling | Tyrannized | Villager | Warhordling | Wildling | Wood Elf
- Background || Acolyte | Artisan | Charlatan | Criminal | Cultist | Entertainer | Exile | Farmer | Folk Hero | Gambler | Guard | Guildmember | Hermit | Marauder | Noble | Outlander | Sage | Sailor | Soldier | Trader | Urchin
- Destiny || Chaos | Coming of Age | Devotion | Dominion | Excellence | Knowledge | Metamorphosis | Revenge | Underdog | Wealth
Chapter 3: Adventuring Classes
- Adept || Brawler | Exalted Athlete | Warrior Monk
- Bard || Loremaster | Minstrel | Mountebank | Warchanter
- Berserker || Dreadnought | Rager | Tempest
- Cleric || Healer | Oracle | Sun Priest | Warpriest
- Druid || Guardian | Skinchanger | Treespeaker
- Fighter || Brute | Duelist | Gladiator | Knight | Sharpshooter
- Herald || Green Knight | Holy Champion | Inquisitor
- Marshal || Gambling General | Swift Strategist | Talented Tactician
- Ranger || Beastmaster | Warden | Wildborn
- Rogue || Burglar | Cutthroat | Investigator | Trapsmith
- Sorcerer || Draconist | Enigma | Traveler
- Warlock || Alienist | Diabolist | Spellbound
- Wizard || Arcanist | Mage | Pyromancer
Chapter 4: Equipment
- Armor & Weapons || Armor | Shields | Weapons
- Materials & Customizing || Materials | Fine and Masterwork | Customizing Armaments | Maintenance
- Adventuring Gear || Medicinals | Spellcasting Foci | Common Poisons | Survival Gear | Miscellaneous Adventuring Gear | Equipment Packs | Tools | Mounts | Vehicles | Trade Goods | Lifestyle Expenses
- Lifting and Carrying || Bulky Items | Containers
- Spending Gold || Magic Item Suppliers | Smithies | NPC Services | Ordering Crafted Items | Enchanting Gear | Spellcasting Services | Donations | Pets | Eggs
- Strongholds || Building a Stronghold | Followers
Chapter 5: Feats and Multiclassing
Chapter 6: Ability Scores
Chapter 7: Adventuring
Chapter 8: Combat
- Turn Order | Surprise and Sudden Actions | Initiative | Environment and World Actions
- Movement and Position | Actions in Combat | Making an Attack | Damage and Recovery
- Controlling Summons and Multiple Creatures | Alternative Turn-based Action Scenarios
Chapter 9: Combat Maneuvers
Chapter 10: Spellcasting
- Appendix #1: Conditions
- Appendix #2: Gods, Faiths, and Beliefs
- Appendix #3: Planes
- Appendix #4: Compatibility